Services Offered by our Office 

  • VIN inspections: call 733.2331 to request an inspection.
  • Child car seat installation and inspection: call 733.1430 x 1202 for an appointment.  See the flyer.  
  • Bicycle licensing: may help the police reunite a recovered bike with its rightful owner.  Stop by to register your bike and get a tag.
  • Notary: come to the office during business hours with the un-signed document.
  • Medication disposal: drop left over or expired medication in the bin in the Town Hall lobby.

Noise Permit Application
Request for Police Services (for a private event)
Non-Sufficient Funds Forms

Records Request

If you are/were a defendant or victim in a case and would like to obtain a copy of your police report, please contact the Teton County Attorney's Office at 307.733.4012 or stop by their office at 180 South King Street in Jackson.

We maintain records in accordance with Wyoming State Retention Schedule Statutes. We are authorized to disseminate police report information to other agencies. We are not, however, authorized to release police reports to defendants or to the general public under any circumstances. These records are confidential and not for public release.

State Accident Reports

Police Records Request

Winter Street Maintenance 


Text Size