Town Council Meetings at Town Hall Today - Monday, May 7:
2:00pm - Special Town Council Workshop
3:00pm - Joint Information Meeting
6:00pm - Regular Evening Town Council Meeting
These meetings are open to the public. Town Hall is located at 150 E. Pearl Avenue.
The meetings will also be streamed on-line and can be viewed at: http://townofjackson.com/government/watch-meeting/
The videos will be archived at this same site.
Agendas can be viewed at:http://townofjackson.com/agendas/
Agendas for these meetings are below:
Special Town Council Workshop
I. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
II. INTERVIEWS FOR PLANNING COMMISSION / BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
A. Thomas Smits, Abigail Petri, William Gale, and Chris Beaulieu
III. ADJOURN to executive session to consider the appointment of a professional person and to deliberate on the decision, and to discuss personnel matters in accordance with Wyoming Statute 16-4-405(a)(ii).
Joint Information Meeting
Chair: Mayor Pete Muldoon
I. ROLL CALL AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
This section of the agenda is reserved for public comments on items that are not on today’s agenda.
1. April 9, 2018 regular JIM
2. April 11, 2018 special JIM
3. April 24, 2018 special JIM
4. April 25, 2018 special JIM
5. April 26, 2018 special JIM
B. Ratify Resolution Authorizing the Jackson Hole Airport Board to Issue Revenue Bonds for Fuel Facility Project
IV. DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
A. Annual Update to Affordable Housing and Employee Housing In-Lieu Fees
B. Parks and Rec Construction Project
C. Fire/EMS Construction Project
V. MATTERS FROM COUNCIL, COMMISSIONERS AND STAFF
VI. SET AGENDA FOR NEXT JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
Jackson Town Council Regular Meeting
1. Introduce Robert Osmond, Police Officer
2. Proclamation for Mental Health Month
This section is reserved for questions and comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda. If you would like to communicate with the Council during the meeting, please address them during open public comment, when public comment is called for on a specific item, or send an email to Council@jacksonwy.gov.
1. April 16, 2018 workshop
2. April 16, 2018 regular meeting
3. April 23, 2018 budget workshop
4. April 23, 2018 special meeting
5. April 24, 2018 budget workshop
C. Special Event: People’s Market
D. Temporary Sign Permit: P18-117 People’s Market
E. Electric Distribution Easement with Lower Valley Energy
F. Sidewalk Easement with Kudar Enterprises, Inc.
G. Permanent Road and Utility Easement with Kudar Enterprises, Inc.
H. Notice of Award for Garaman Pathway Flood Protection Project
I. Bid 18-19: Two AWD SUV Police Vehicles
J. Bid 18-20: Two AWD 4-Door Sedan Police Vehicles
K. Malt Beverage Permit Application for JH Juggernauts
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS, DISCUSSION AND/OR POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. Cache Creek Drainage Tube Design and Construction
2. Construction Staging and Phasing at 110 Center Street (Wells Fargo)
1. Item P17-166 -167 -168: Development Plan, Heavy Retail/Service, and Wireless Communications Facility at 60 East Pearl Avenue (Fire Station).
2. Item P17-122: Development Plan for 660 West Broadway
3. Item P18-110: Encroachment Agreement for Roadhouse Brewing at 10 East Broadway
1. Government Agency Shared Solar Electric Photovoltaic Panel Project
1. Ordinance E: An Ordinance Adding Chapter 12.32 to the Jackson Municipal Code Regulating Use Of and On the Pathways
2. Ordinance F: An Ordinance Adding Chapter 10.13 to the Jackson Municipal Code Regarding Electric Bicycle Regulations on Streets and Pathways
3. Ordinance H: An Ordinance Amending Title 10.04.205 of the Jackson Municipal Code Regarding Electric Bicycle Regulations
VII. MATTERS FROM MAYOR AND COUNCIL
VIII. MATTERS FROM THE TOWN MANAGER