Town Council Meetings Today
Joint Information Meeting at the County Administration Building located at 200 S. Willow.
Regular Evening Town Council Meeting at the Town Hall located at 150 E. Pearl Ave.
Items on the 3pm JIM agenda include:
* Resolution/Proclamation of Apprenticeship Week
* Housing Authority Resolution Amendment
* Housing Department/Authority Buy Back Policy
* Notice of Award for Human Services Planning for Teton County and Town of Jackson
* Short-Term Measures to Reduce Wildlife/Vehicle Collisions
* EBike Resolutions (Brian Schilling, 30 minutes)
Some items on the 6pm TOWN COUNCIL EVENING agenda include:
* Introduction of Brendan Conboy, Associate Planner
* Proclamation for Small Business Saturday
* Presentation of Energy Savings Check by Lower Valle
* Special Events: Pedigree Stage Stop Race & Ultimate Towner
* Temporary Sign Permits: Moose Hockey & People’s Market
* Bid 18-06: Award for Backhoe Loader
* Grant Award from Department of Homeland Security for Jackson Police Department
* Tele-Communications Lease between Snow King, Public Works, and START
* Ground Lease Agreement for Exhibit Hall
* Rodeo Grounds Management Agreement
* Encroachment Agreement for 169 East Deloney
* Final Plat for 690 S. Highway 89, Artisan Pizza
* Request for Proposal for Development of 174 North King
* Resolution 17-23: Amendment #1 (3 Month) to the Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
* Ordinance Z – An Ordinance Adding Chapter 5.80 to the Jackson Municipal Code regarding Residential Rental Property Regulations (Presented for Second Reading)
Both meetings will be streamed live, on-line and archived on the Town of Jackson's website.
Public is welcome to attend both meetings.
Full agendas for both meetings can be found at: