- About Jackson
- Mayor & Town Council
- ↳Statements of Strategic Intent
- Boards & Committees
- Current Town Budget
- Department Listings
- Development Regulations & Comprehensive Plan
- Employee Resources
- Job Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code, Ordinances, & Resolutions
- Municipal Court
- ↳Dispute a Ticket
- Open Bids & RFPs
- Watch a Meeting Online
- Slide Facts
- Contact Info
News & Current
Checking for alert updates...
Special Town Council Meetings Today at the Town Hall - Wednesday, March 21, 2018 -The Jackson Town Council will hold the following public meetings tomorrow on Wednesday, March 21,…
Town Council Actions - Monday, March 19, 2018For your information, the following is an overview of the Town Council’s joint meeting with the…
Update on Charter Issue in Jackson & Opportunity for Public Comment
- Pile burn of 3 feet or less in diameter and 2 feet or less in height must be located 25 feet from a structure or combustibles.
- Piles larger than the above dimensions must be 50' or more from a structure of combustibles.
All Fires must have:
- Someone in attendance at all times.
- A source to extinguish the fire (garden hose or fire extinguisher).
- Fires must be extinguished if wind speeds are above 10 mph.
- Burning can only be done during daylight hours.