Where to Park?
Quick Reference Guide
- Public Streets (Excluding Downtown) - Up to 72 hours at a time during summer months. No overnight parking during winter months
- Downtown Streets - Up to 3 hours at a time year round
- Public Parking Garage - Up to 48 hours at a time year round
- Other Public Parking Lots - No specific time limits, but no overnight parking, enforced year round
Continue reading below for more information on parking in Jackson.
It is free to park along most public streets within the town of Jackson for up to 72 hours at a time during summer months, though in certain areas time-restrictions do apply. Overnight parking on the streets is not allowed during winter months (see bottom of this page for more info). Please be mindful of parking restrictions as these are strictly enforced. Additionally, Jackson has several conveniently located free public parking areas. Whenever parked, please take care not to idle your vehicle.
- Public Parking Garage - Located at the intersection of Millward Street and Simpson Avenue, just a few blocks from the Town Square. Parking is allowed here for up to 48 hours at a time. The free Parking Garage is home to the Ride 2 Fly airport shuttle program as well as a free Electric Vehicle charging station and also houses the Vertical Harvest greenhouse program.
- Home Ranch Welcome Center - Located at the intersection of Cache Street and Gill Avenue, two blocks north of the Town Square. Home Ranch also has a free EV charging station. Parking is not allowed here between the hours of 2:00 AM-7:00 AM.
- Deloney Public Restroom & Bus Shelter - Located at the intersection of Willow Street and Deloney Avenue, one block east of the Town Square. There is a free EV charging station available here as well. Parking is not allowed here between the hours of 2:00 AM-7:00 AM.
- Town Hall - Located at 150 East Pearl Avenue, a few blocks from the Town Square. The public is welcome to park in and around the Town Hall when visiting our facilities.
*** Please be aware that there is an overnight parking ban in effect between the dates of November 1st through April 15th every year. Please do not leave your car parked on public streets or alleyways between the hours of 3:00 AM and 7:00 AM during these months to allow for snow plowing. If you must park overnight, plan ahead and leave your car in the Parking Garage. During the rest of the year you may leave your car parked on public streets for up to 72 hours at a time. ***
*** It is illegal to park on any street for the purpose of posting a vehicle for sale ***